The quality of your brand’s content determines the quality of your customer’s experience. This means producing offers that are consistent and on-message across channels, touchpoints, and regions. However, many companies struggle to align their people, processes, and tools to handle the high volume and customization required to excel at content marketing.
Date: Thursday, July 19th
Time: 9:30am – 11:30am CT
Location: Loews Vanderbilt Hotel, 2100 West End Ave, Nashville, TN 37203
Percolate’s interactive, hands-on Content Marketing Forums provide tools, resources and industry insights that you can take advantage of instantly.
Join us to:
- Learn new frameworks for managing the planning and production of content on a global scale
- Hear best practices from Fortune 500 brands, who have leveraged technology and implemented change management to level up their content management
- Network with senior-level marketers at industry-leading companies
- Participate in group problem-solving exercises that focus on developing new strategies for managing content development for the enterprise
- Experience a live demonstration of tools to assess your company’s current marketing maturity – and methods to advance
Seats are limited; please fill out the form if you are interested in attending and a member of the Percolate team will be in touch.